ELEVATE YOUR PROFILE: Attract The Right Clients
Are you seeking to have a professional profile image that represents your brand? Have you wondered how the image you project has an impact on the clients you attract in your business?
Take part in this informative workshop and learn how to up your business profile game. Learn how you can easily create a striking business profile and ultimately attract more clients and build your audience. We will equip you with practical tips on how to pose and achieve a great profile shot. The session will also provide some interesting and practical insight on choosing the right colours for your outfit and understand what your image says about you.
At the end of the workshop, be expected to walk away with some beautiful profile images you can use right away for your business! Register now and dive right in to elevate your business profile!
Date: 23 Feb 17, Thursday
Time: 11.00 - 1.30pm
Tickets: $200 (Early-bird tickets at $179)
*Note: Photography session (2nd part of workshop) will be prescheduled on a separate day.
What You Get to Takeaway
• Understand the importance of a good photo and why you need a striking profile shot.
• Know at your fingertips the Dos’ and Don’ts of posing and top 5 tips that make a great profile photo.
• Determine the outfit colours you should be wearing for your profile image.
• Evaluate “What Your Image Says About You”: Understanding Your Personality.
• Establish the image you want to project through an interactive photo session.
• Receive a professional makeup look complemented with a hairstyle.*
• A 30 min guided professional portrait session.*
• Two digital images of your choice.
*Session will be carried out on a separate pre-scheduled day.
Who Should Attend
• Startup entrepreneurs with a beautiful website and lacking professional profile shots.
• Budding entrepreneurs seeking to revamp their business profile.
About The Speakers
Natalie Ziegler, German-Mexican photographer on a mission to change all outdated, ‘unlookable’ and unflattering profile photos into aesthetically pleasing corporate headshots that will leave a very good first impression. Increasingly passionate about personal branding portraiture with a glamorous twist.
Married, mother of a teenage son and two dogs. One of her personal highlights of last year was joining well known photographer Peter Hurley for one of his headshot intensive workshops, being photographed by him and ultimately becoming a member of Peter Hurley's Headshot Crew.
Jeann is the founder of StylebyJeann where she coaches men and women how to build and shop for a wardrobe of clothes in a way that authentically and uniquely represents who they are so they can own a lifestyle that is confident and fulfilling.
As a certified Style Coach™, Jeann applies the skill sets of a personal stylist and life coach to help clients discover their authentic personality and build a wardrobe of clothes that defines who they are. Jeann has written publications for The NewPaper and Style Coaching Institute e-zine, where she provides dressing tips to the local community. She is best known for providing men and women with a boutique styling service that has helped to transform the way they dress and feel about themselves.
She is dedicated to helping others redefine their style and own the authentic lifestyle they have always desired.